Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon Programmer
Klingon Programmer Top 10 things likely to be overheard if you had a Klingon Programmer:
- A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment his code!
- By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my family. Prepare to die!
- You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
- Our competitors are without honor!
- Specifications are for the weak and timid!
- This machine is GAGH! I need dual Pentium processors if I am to do battle with this code!
- Perhaps it IS a good day to die! I say we ship it!
- Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
- My program has just dumped Stova Core!
- Behold, the keyboard of Kalis! The greatest Klingon code warrior that ever lived!